CLASS SIGN UP
1) All dogs must be on a 3,4, or 6 foot leash. No retractable leashes.
2) All dogs must be current on their shots & in good health.
3) Bring a chair so you can sit down comfortably during class discussion.
4) Bring a blanket, towel, or mat for your dog.
5) DO NOT feed your dog within 4 hours prior to class.
6) Bring your dog’s favorite treats.
7) Bring a fanny pack or treat pouch to hold your treats.
8) No choke chains or pincher collars are allowed. Dogs must be on a nylon or leather collar. You can add an easy walk harness, head halter, or gentle leader if necessary. Call if you have any questions or concerns 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
9) Minimum age for handlers is 13 years old, and must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
10) Classes run for consecutive weeks, unless otherwise discussed in class.
11) You are welcome to bring guests to watch the class but in all fairness to the other students guests cannot disrupt the class.
12) If your dog has bitten a human or another animal, you cannot bring your dog to a group class. Please call for a private session 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
13) To reserve your spot in a class or workshop please use the Sign Up Form on this page. Class spots will be reserved in order of payment received. Should all of the spots fill up for a class we will call or email you. Payments to reserve your spot include:
a) PayPal Sign Up Form Use the PayPal button that appears after you click the “Submit Form” button at the bottom of the sign up form OR
b) Mail in a check for the full amount of the class or workshop to the address below. Class spots will be reserved in order of payment received by either pay pal or check. Upon receipt of your check we will send you an email confirmation that the check was received, please include your contact information. Dog’s Name, Age, Breed , Owner or Handler Name, Home Address, Phone Number and E-Mail… Should all of the spots be filled already we will call you.
Mail Checks to:
LA’s Dog Trainer
12115 Magnolia Blvd., #234 Valley Village, CA 91607
14) Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel, cancellation must be done via email at least 10 business days prior to class in order to receive your deposit back. For cancellations received within 10 business days, the deposit is non-refundable. For payments paid on PayPal, refunds will be minus the PayPal fees.
15) In order to provide the highest quality learning environment, it is our policy to cap the class size to 8 students.