Terms and Conditions
If you need to cancel, cancellation must be done via email at least 10 business days prior to class in order to receive your deposit back. For cancellations received within 10 business days, the deposit is non-refundable. For payments paid on PayPal, refunds will be minus the PayPal fees.
In order to provide the highest quality learning environment, it is our policy to cap the class size to 8 students.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find we make it available on every page of our web site.
The Information We Collect
We will request only the information we need in order to provide the highest level of service to you. This includes:
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself or someone else when placing an order or making a request only to the extent necessary to complete that order or request. From time to time, we may send information about our services to the email or mailing address provided by you. To be removed from receiving any mailings, you may contact our customer service department at [email protected] or by calling 818.955.5364 (5DOG). We will not release personal information about you without your consent unless we think that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process or to protect the interests of Animal Rescue Volunteers or others.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. When credit card and account information is transmitted we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption via PayPal.
You are solely responsible for keeping your password and PayPal information secret. Never give your password to anyone, even someone claiming to be a Animal Rescue Volunteers employee.
We may link to other web sites. Since we do not control these sites we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18.
How To Contact Us
1) All dogs must be on a 3,4, or 6 foot leash. No retractable leashes.
2) All dogs must be current on their shots & in good health.
3) Bring a chair so you can sit down comfortably during class discussion.
4) Bring a blanket, towel, or mat for your dog.
5) DO NOT feed your dog within 4 hours prior to class.
6) Bring your dog’s favorite treats.
7) Bring a fanny pack or treat pouch to hold your treats.
8) No choke chains or pincher collars are allowed. Dogs must be on a nylon or leather collar. You can add an easy walk harness, head halter, or gentle leader if necessary. Call if you have any questions or concerns 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
9) Minimum age for handlers is 13 years old, and must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
10) Classes run for consecutive weeks, unless otherwise discussed in class.
11) You are welcome to bring guests to watch the class but in all fairness to the other students guests cannot disrupt the class.
12) If your dog has bitten a human or another animal, you cannot bring your dog to a group class. Please call for a private session 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
13) To reserve your spot in a class or workshop please use the Sign Up calendar Form. Class spots will be reserved in order of payment received. Should all of the spots fill up for a class we will call or email you.