Set Your Dog Up For Success: This class is designed for fearful dogs and puppies. We build confidence using agility equipment and trick training which translates into the real world for you and your dog.
Playing on the equipment and learning tricks with positive reinforcement helps your dog deal with scary situations. They learn that, with your guidance, they will be safe. This class is great for the reactive dogs as well. Most of the aggression we see is fear aggression due to lack of confidence. Come play with your dog, build a stronger bond, and help them become more confident.
Improve Your Training Skills
We meet one hour each week for 4 weeks. Please see
Class Policies below ⇩ to prepare your dog for the class and what items to bring.
1) All dogs must be on a 3,4, or 6 foot leash. No retractable leashes.
2) All dogs must be current on their shots & in good health.
3) Bring a chair so you can sit down comfortably during class discussion.
4) Bring a blanket, towel, or mat for your dog.
5) DO NOT feed your dog within 4 hours prior to class.
6) Bring your dog’s favorite treats.
7) Bring a fanny pack or treat pouch to hold your treats.
8) No choke chains or pincher collars are allowed. Dogs must be on a nylon or leather collar. You can add an easy walk harness, head halter, or gentle leader if necessary. Call if you have any questions or concerns 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
9) Minimum age for handlers is 13 years old, and must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
10) Classes run for consecutive weeks, unless otherwise discussed in class.
11) You are welcome to bring guests to watch the class but in all fairness to the other students guests cannot disrupt the class.
12) If your dog has bitten a human or another animal, you cannot bring your dog to a group class. Please call for a private session 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
13) To reserve your spot in a class or workshop please use the Sign Up Calendar on this page. Class spots will be reserved in order of payment received. Should all of the spots fill up for a class we will call or email you.