A complete program for you and your dog is part of the training class to reinforce and retain the behaviors you and your dog learn during the class.
Puppy Play / Socialization Class is for puppies to socialize under supervision by a trainer in our training studio in Studio City. Puppies will be paired up and switched out based on size and temperament. Puppies that are not directly playing will watch the others play which will help them with impulse control and learning appropriate dog behavior. All puppies must have vaccinations and show no signs of aggression towards people or dogs. The trainer will referee and explain the behaviors the puppies are displaying so you and your puppy learn what is appropriate and not appropriate play behavior. Evaluations or previous classes with us are required before your puppy will be accepted into this class. (Vaccine records are mandatory for this class).
Improve Your Training Skills
1) All dogs must be on a 3,4, or 6 foot leash. No retractable leashes.
2) All dogs must be current on their shots & in good health.
3) Bring a chair so you can sit down comfortably during class discussion.
4) Bring a blanket, towel, or mat for your dog.
5) DO NOT feed your dog within 4 hours prior to class.
6) Bring your dog’s favorite treats.
7) Bring a fanny pack or treat pouch to hold your treats.
8) No choke chains or pincher collars are allowed. Dogs must be on a nylon or leather collar. You can add an easy walk harness, head halter, or gentle leader if necessary. Call if you have any questions or concerns 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
9) Minimum age for handlers is 13 years old, and must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
10) Classes run for consecutive weeks, unless otherwise discussed in class.
11) You are welcome to bring guests to watch the class but in all fairness to the other students guests cannot disrupt the class.
12) If your dog has bitten a human or another animal, you cannot bring your dog to a group class. Please call for a private session 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
13) To reserve your spot in a class or workshop please use the Sign Up Calendar on this page. Class spots will be reserved in order of payment received. Should all of the spots fill up for a class we will call or email you.
14) Classes are not refundable unless requested 10 days before the start date of the class.
We meet one hour each week for 6 weeks. Please see
Class Policies below ⇩ to prepare your dog for the class and what items to bring.
Choose Your Class From Training Menu
Choose Start Date
Fill Out The Form
Go To Class – Enjoy A New Well Behaved Happy Dog
Looking for a date and time not listed Call Us:
(818) 955 – 5DOG (5364)
for custom scheduling options
Available Class Date List:
Saturday & Sunday Small Puppy Play 10:45 (Inside Studio)
Jan 08 – 10:45am March 05 – 10:45am
Jan 22 – 10:45am Mar 26 – 10:45am
Feb 19 – 10:45am
Saturday & Sunday Large Puppy Play 11:45 (Inside Studio)
Jan 08 – 11:45am Mar 05 – 11:45am
Jan 22 – 11:45am Mar 26 – 11:45am
Feb 19 – 11:45am