Recommended for Everyone – Prerequisite for Tricks & Rally
Increase your trainer skills by 100%. In 2 just hours you will learn what only the best animal trainers know; how it feels to be the dog. As well as learning more than any book can teach you, this is one of the most fun workshops you will ever attend!!!
This workshop hones your timing skills. Timing is everything when it comes to training. Do you feel like your dog does not understand you? Do you have excessive barking or impulse control behaviors you would like to get under control? Are you at a plateau communicating with your dog or training specific behaviors? Is it time to wean off treats or teach fun tricks?
Get the behaviors you desire faster, easier, and with less stress for you and your dog.
This workshop is for people only, as you get to BE THE DOG and the trainer. This will give you a better understanding of what it feels like to be your dog.
This is a one day, 2 hour workshop.
The price is $55 for one person, $85 for two people.
Get your discount on the Precision Timing / Clicker Workshop by signing up for it along with a class at the same time. ($50 for one person $75 for two people when combined with any class.)
Improve Your Training Skills
This is a one day, 2 hour workshop. Please see
Class Policies below ⇩ to prepare your dog for the class and what items to bring.
1) All dogs must be on a 3,4, or 6 foot leash. No retractable leashes.
2) All dogs must be current on their shots & in good health.
3) Bring a chair so you can sit down comfortably during class discussion.
4) Bring a blanket, towel, or mat for your dog.
5) DO NOT feed your dog within 4 hours prior to class.
6) Bring your dog’s favorite treats.
7) Bring a fanny pack or treat pouch to hold your treats.
8) No choke chains or pincher collars are allowed. Dogs must be on a nylon or leather collar. You can add an easy walk harness, head halter, or gentle leader if necessary. Call if you have any questions or concerns 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
9) Minimum age for handlers is 13 years old, and must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
10) Classes run for consecutive weeks, unless otherwise discussed in class.
11) You are welcome to bring guests to watch the class but in all fairness to the other students guests cannot disrupt the class.
12) If your dog has bitten a human or another animal, you cannot bring your dog to a group class. Please call for a private session 818.955.5364 (5DOG)
13) To reserve your spot in a class or workshop please use the Sign Up Calendar on this page. Class spots will be reserved in order of payment received. Should all of the spots fill up for a class we will call or email you.